Drive through COVID-19 Rapid Tests
Same-Day (Rapid) Testing- Rapid tests are currently not covered by insurance. The self-pay rate for the test is $109
This test is for Rapid Detection of SARS-CoV-2 and is for the direct and qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid antigens in dual nasal swabs from individuals who are suspected of COVID-19.
Agree to Terms & Conditions
By continuing, you agree:
- You are 18 years old or older
- This test is for Rapid Detection of SARS-CoV-2 and is for the direct and qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid antigens in dual nasal swabs from individuals who are suspected of COVID-19.
- You’re not experiencing severe symptoms such as severe shortness of breath, continuous pain or pressure in the chest, or persistent fever greater than 102ºF. If you’re experiencing severe symptoms, please seek medical attention immediately.
- You consent for your information to be shared with providers, laboratory partners, public health officials, and authorities such as state and federal government agencies.
- You agree to receive email communications that contain information about your eligibility for COVID testing.
- *Positive results do not rule out bacterial infection or co-infection with other viruses. The agent detected may not be the definite cause of disease. Laboratories within the United States and its territories are required to report all positive results to the appropriate public health authorities.
- *Negative results should be treated as presumptive, do not rule out SARS-CoV-2 infection and should not be used as the sole basis for treatment or patient management decisions, including infection control decisions. Negative results should be considered in the context of a patient’s recent exposures, history and the presence of clinical signs and symptoms consistent with COVID-19, and confirmed with a molecular assay, if necessary, for patient management.
- Please remain in vehicle as your test will be performed curbside. Upon arrival in your designated parking spot please call (832) 437-2216 to notify Health-Rite Pharmacy of your arrival and let our team know your vehicle make/model/color.
- ID is required and facial coverings are required.
- Payment is due at time of testing, cash or credit/debit card only